Digital Electronics Design Engineer (Defense)
Cambridge, MA 02139 US
Digital Electronics Design Engineer
Our client in the Cambridge, MA area, is looking for a Digital Electronics Design Engineer. In this position you will work closely with multi-disciplinary teams designing, developing, and verifying high reliability digital electronics for use in a wide array of applications. These applications include processor boards, FPGA and SOC boards, memory applications including DDR and high speed I/O. As a senior member of the Harsh Environments Electronics Group, you will help shape digital hardware architectures and lead electronics development activities by applying sound engineering and project management principles.
- Extensive experience with Cryptography
- Experience with security and cryptography
- Experience implementing digital ASIC and FPGA systems with embedded security and cryptographic primitives.
- Clearance strongly preferred.
- Due to the nature of work performed, U.S. citizenship is required.