Electrical Designer - Nuclear Power Plant
Newport , MI 48166 US
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with ability to obtain unescorted access to a Nuclear Power Plant
- *on-site at FERMI Nuclear Plant in Newport, MI*
- Work will include Field walk-downs and preparation of the following electrical design documents relating to development of Engineering Change Packages to support modifications at the Fermi Plant:
- Above ground conduit and underground duct bank sizing and routing
- Cable routing and revisions to cable schedules
- Preparation of schematic, wiring and single line diagrams
- Work includes preparation of new drawings as well as modifications to existing plant drawings.
- Candidate shall be capable of revising these documents with minimum direction, and preparing/revising electronic drawing files using Microstation CADD software.
- Work includes plant walk-downs to review existing installations, layout new/revised equipment and raceways, and to verify that the design was installed correctly by the implementation team.
- Candidate must have good oral and written communications skills necessary for working in a team environment.
- Must be able to take the lead on assigned tasks and provide direction to others for completion of design and drawing updates.
- Work includes preparation of new drawings as well as modifications to existing station drawings.
- Candidate shall be capable of revising these documents with minimum direction and preparing/revising electronic drawing files using MicroStation software.
- Electrical physical and wiring design for power or heavy industrial projects including experience in electrical design for power plants
- Experience using Microstation CADD software for revisions to physical (dimensional) and non-physical (wiring and schematic) diagrams