Lexington, MA 02420 US
Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Lexington MA – primarily onsite
Duration: 3 years
Clearance: Active preferred, will process for a secret clearance if needed
Rapid Prototyping (07-77)
The Rapid Prototyping Group focuses on delivering new advanced technology capabilities in timelines typically under a year. Projects are conducted in a team environment consisting of various subject matter experts, and leverages resources from multiple groups to successfully execute fast-paced demonstration efforts.
- low power and battery-operated systems
- analog circuits & sensors
- digital circuits, digital interfaces, sensors
- embedded software development for microcontrollers
- RF sensors and communication protocols
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) schematic capture and layout tools
- NVidia Jetson GPU products
- Ability to architect, design, and program FPGA inputs and systems.
- FPGA debugging and prototyping.