Embedded Software Engineer
Sterling Heights, MI
Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Sterling Heights MI
Softworld Engineering is staffing for a leading defense firm who develops next-gen vehicle systems for our nation’ s armed forces. Our client is seeking an embedded developer with a background in image processing or robot planning/machine learning background.
Desired Technical Background:
- Performing software requirements analysis.
- Developing software preliminary and detail design utilizing software design tools as specified by department standards.
- Developing code to implement software design, Code development shall conform to department standards and procedures.
- Performing hardware/software integration and unit test.
- Developing and maintain software in accordance with the project SDP.
- Preparing status reports to management and support design/code reviews.
- Interfacing with other departments and business units.
- Interfacing with other program partners outside of company.
- Strong Background in java or C/C++ desired.
- Linux, Unix; PC experience
- Embedded systems
- GUI Development with Qt desired