Pivotal Engineering https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62309/logos/softworldeng-hml.png https://www.pivotalengineers.com https://www.pivotalengineers.com true
Roles and Responsibilities
Tempe, AZ 85282 US
Posted: 05/19/2023 2023-05-19 2023-07-02 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Engineering Job Number: 240600
- 12+ Month contract
- Company Location is Tempe, AZ
Roles and Responsibilities
- Performs tool research, develops Request for Proposals (RFPs) for necessary tools and materials.
- Develops specifications for all phases of design, utilizes advanced engineering methods to develop process designs and efficient utilization of resources (e.g., facilities, personnel, materials, equipment) in the creation and validation of products.
- Performs quality assurance on documents for all phases of design and construction by reviewing and comparing tool lists, layouts, and specifications.
- Oversees the development and application of Industrial Engineering concepts, techniques, and decision tools to promote and implement changes in manufacturing, engineering and service operations.
- Reviewing production schedules, processes, specifications, and related information.
- Designing production processes that maximize efficiency and reduce waste.
- Developing and implementing process improvements and technological upgrades.
- Designing control systems to minimize costs and production issues.
- Developing design and production standards in cooperation with management and user personnel.
- Preparing material and equipment lists, purchase orders, cost analyses, and estimated production costs.
- Designing the layout of facilities and determining personnel requirements.
- Training staff for new processes and providing instructions and manuals.
- Managing process documentation and preparing production reports.
- Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.
- Education:BS in Industrial Engineering or related field
- US Citizenship or permanent residency required.
- Knowledge of and 3-5 years’ experience with equipment and processes used in one or more of the following:
- Microelectronics/Nanotechnology (e.g. Deposition, Wet Process, Dry Etch, Photolithography),
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing or Compounding
- Additive Manufacturing
Additional Relevant Skills
- Professional Engineer license is apus. Progress in job will require license within 1-2 years.
- Tool install design experience is a plus.
- Tool/equipment install design experience related to chemical engineering, is a plus.
- AutoCAD and/or Revit Skills a plus. Ability to visualize and work in 3D is a plus.
- Environmental, health, and safety experience and interest are a plus.
- Knowledge/ Experience in hazardous gas distribution is a plus.
- Cleanroom HPM knowledge/experience is a plus.
- Experience with Codes and insurance requirements for use and storage of hazardous
process materials a plus.
- Cleanroom or Laboratory design experience is a plus.
- Must be proficient in Excel including EXCEL analytical requirements like graphs, trends and writing Excel equations to analyze or merge data
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit preferred