Integration & Test Engineer
Integration and Test Engineer
- Integration & Test Engineer needed for a 12 Month+ Contract to Hire role in Riverdale, MD or Aurora, CO.
- The Satellite Ground Systems Integration & Test Engineer plans and performs Integration & Test (I&T) assignments involving definition of integration plans and sequences relative to complex software and hardware subsystems and resolves identified conflicting issues.
- Participates in a complex I&T program which includes establishing methods and techniques, planning tests, develop test requirements, writing I&T procedures and reports, and conducting tests utilizing comprehensive knowledge of these complex subsystems.
- Participates in I&T readiness reviews, participates in design reviews, and conducts audits of I&T programs and facilities.
- Utilizes a broad knowledge of precedents in I&T engineering and applies understanding of principles of related engineering and software technology to ensure test validity and integrity.
- Conducts tests, which include collaborating with others in establishing language, database, and computer simulation requirements and configuration management techniques.
- 6+ years demonstrated engineering experience with proven track record.
- Integration/Test engineering experience on a Government software development contract
- Experience preparing and executing Integration/Test procedures
- Experience with test script development
- Experience utilizing discrepancy report systems
- Enthusiastic & energetic performer able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, & high visibility environment
- Experience with systems engineering principles and activities
- Experience working in a Satellite Ground System development or operations environment
- Experience with ground domains (command and telemetry, flight dynamics or mission planning)
- Scripting (Python, Perl, CECIL)
- Test Automation (Eggplant, Cucumber, Gherkin)
- Experience in an Agile or DevOps development environment
- Experience with Raytheon EclipseTM or Raytheon EquinoxTM products
- Proficiency with Windows and Linux operating system
Duration: 12 Month+ Contract
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.