Warren, NJ 07059 US
- Life Sciences background
- Infrastructure knowledge
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
Deliver investment projects, in accordance with quality procedures and site safety. Project management from the business case to hand over, setting under controls costs and deadlines, applying PM standard steps.
- ***MUST HAVE: Technical: Knowledge in major construction projects, logistics, packaging/process equipment for pastes, solid oral dose, and liquids production, and requirements for consumer products utilities and buildings.***
- Experience in the Consumer Health, Pharma or other regulated industry, in a position within Engineering
- Project management experience
- Strong technical skills
- Minimum Level of Education Required: - Engineering degree, Electrical, Chemical or mechanical or civil
- Wide range of technical knowledge required
- Apply Project management methodology/tools
- Ability to interface with SLT stakeholders
- Resource must be quickly operational
- Fast moving and high technical complexity environment
- Autonomy, organized, accountable, target oriented, leadership, flexible and agile.
- PMP or PMI certificate preferred
Area of Specialization:
- Consumer products (FMCG) preferred, cosmetics, Foods
- Project management
- Manufacturing equipment
- Clean & Black Utilities
- Project management: deliver results of projects respecting schedule and costs, managing necessary studies, external societies, purchase, construction, Factory Acceptance Tests, Installation on site, Site Acceptance Tests, Qualification and hand over, risk analysis and scope controls along all project deployment.
- Technical: Knowledge in major construction projects, logistics, packaging/process equipment for pastes, solid oral dose, and liquids production, and requirements for consumer products utilities and buildings.
- Organizational: manage sponsors, stakeholders, gather all necessary information to make decision.
- Administrative: assess and follow up projects’ costs and schedule, ensure predictability.
- Communication: animate cross-functional teams, communicate potential problems and relevant actions plan, ensure relevant confidentiality level, have the capacity to represent legitimately skills authority on the project.