Lexington, MA 02420 US
- C++ programming
- Modern software development
- Exciting New technologies
Contract: 3 Years
Location: Lexington, MA (Hybrid)
Need software engineers (5) for the development of advanced sensor control and signal processing systems. Software will be developed within a modern, object-oriented, modular open-systems architecture primarily using C++, Linux, and publish-subscribe middleware. The focus will be primarily on software for controlling radars but could also extend to telemetry and optical systems.
- In-depth knowledge of C++ object-oriented programming with several years’ experience applying this knowledge to complex software architectures
- Proven ability to quickly and effectively learn new technologies and programming languages, adapt to new environments and methodologies, and work outside one's own comfort zone
- Experience with modern software development practices (e.g., spiral development), version control systems, debugging tools, and coordination/collaboration tools
- Experience with software development within a Linux/UNIX environment
- Experience with publish-subscribe middleware
Work location: Hybrid - Individual works from home or off-site for a portion of their schedule and within a routinely commutable distance from the Lexington facility. Candidates should expect to be onsite 3 days a week on average.
Interview process: Initial pre-screen with hiring manager. If the candidate advances to the next round, interviews will be with the Group Leaders and Technical Staff Team.
Clearance: Interim secret sufficient to start.
Travel: Not a requirement but if the candidate has the ability to travel there could be opportunities (domestic/international).